Oil and gas is a great way to invest in this volatile market.

Get high-yield returns,
100% tax write-offs,
and long-term residual income.

WHO IS WESTERN OIL EXPLORATION COMPANY?

Western Oil Exploration Company is an independent energy company with a business model that involves using technology to locate new energy reserves. We measure success in the size of our discoveries. With a disciplined capital investment philosophy and foresight and expertise to deliver value for our investors.

.

BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN OIL & GAS

Start investing in oil and gas today. If you are a savvy Accredited Investor, looking to expand your portfolio, reach out to us today.

Opportunity for Big Returns on Investment

100% Tax Write Off for entire investment

Long Term Residual Income for up to 10-20 Years from Producing Wells

HOW IT WORKS

Three simple steps to get you started
1

Investor purchases ownership in a partnership that will drill multiple oil wells.

2

Investor receives a percentage of the revenues from producing wells in the partnership directly correlating to the amount of their ownership.

3

Investor can deduct approximately 85% of the investment from their Ordinary Income or Capital Gains in the Year the Investment was made. The remaining 15% is deducted for over five years.

WHY CHOOSE WESTERN OIL EXPLORATION?

Western is a company built on a rock-solid foundation.

  • Experienced management to save money on drilling
  • Low Operating Costs
  • A well producing +2000 barrels per day at $35 a barrel oil will pay off in less than two months! Priced at $50 a barrel oil will pay off in 1.3 months
  • The average time from Investment to Completed Drilling is 60-120 days
  • Investor’s Money Not Setting Around
  • “Environmentally Sound” Drilling Strategy

*The information above is, for example, only. Actual results may differ. Oil and Gas Exploration is a speculative endeavor.

       

Western Oil Exploration Company is developing the Scott lease in the Great Basin of Nevada. We are beginning a vertical drilling program with two wells which have the potential to recover +5,000 BO per day and + 20Mmbo per well. Our prospect is a look-alike to USA’s most productive field at the Grant Canyon Bacon Flats Field (21,000,000+ BO actually recovered), 50 miles away, and seismic shows that it has the potential to be 8X larger.

Western Oil Exploration Company is exploring on the heels of Anschutz, Chevron, Conoco, Exxon, and Hunt oil companies previous searches of this valley in prior decades with antiquated technology. They were looking for a significant oil deposit on a federal oil and gas lease previously owned by Chevron. We acquired Hunt’s satellite imagery, identified several dolomite oil prospects, and then worked geochemistry analysis of several sites to determine the target locations. We obtained a modern magnetic and gravity study, and with the identification of the slide block, we bought the lease rights to drill the property. We surveyed 25 miles with 3D seismic and confirmed a massive dome. The 3D seismic was analyzed by Walter Johnson, discoverer of the Grant Canyon Bacon Flats Field, who said it is the largest field he has ever seen.

There has never been a better time to invest in oil and gas.

Western Oil Exploration Company

848 Rainbow Blvd.,
Suite 2818
Las Vegas, NV 89107
phone: 720-771-0140
email: info@westernoilx.com

THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL A SECURITY, NOR IS IT THE SOLICITATION TO BUY A SECURITY. AN OFFER CAN ONLY BE MADE BY A PROSPECTUS AND THIS IS NOT A PROSPECTUS THIS GENERAL ADVERTISEMENT IS MADE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE JOBS ACT OF 2012 AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF REGULATION D, SECTION 506 (c) OF THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 (THE ACT), AS AMENDED. OFFERS AND SALES OF EXEMPT SECURITIES ARE MADE ONLY THROUGH PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM TO “ACCREDITED INVESTORS” AS DEFINED IN REGULATION D, SECTION 501 OF THE ACT.

© 2019 Western Oil Exploration Company. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy

*Investing Opportunities Available Only to Accredited Investors (Net Worth above $1 Million or an Annual Income of $200K plus) * By requesting information, I give the company permission to contact me even if my telephone number is listed on the Federal or any State Do Not Call Lists.

    Are you an Accredited Investor? (Required)
    YesNo